Creating a Love Feels Better Connection
From happily divorced to happily married, I’ve been there, done that and now it’s my passion to offer insight for relationships and life—as a guest speaker, virtual or in-person. My humor and life experience sets me apart to motivate and inspire women who are overwhelmed and frustrated with their marriage and life to make the necessary changes to live their life their way.
It’s not your fault things aren't working. It’s a rare person who has witnessed a healthy relationship. We are not taught what that looks like or how to do it, that’s where coaching comes in. The subconscious mind is often running the show. You find yourself reacting in a way that may be disproportionate to the circumstance, but there is a logical reason why you’re doing that. Through conversation and questions, we coax those little saboteurs out into the light so we can see them. We are transformed by the renewing of our minds, but most of us are unaware of what we are even thinking or that every thought is optional.
- Unconditional love
- Have you planted your feet solidity on the hill called 'Right'?
- Your brain and emotions in a relationship
- The ideal time to exercise self-control
- How to show up as your best self at home—not just on social media
- Let's work with what IS vs. what we wish WAS
- How to avoid feeling resentful
- Whose job is it? How to determine responsibilities
- Why knowing you are free to leave is so important
- The heavy weight of obligation
- How the world actually works and how to make it work FOR you
- What makes a fight ‘good’?
- What part of you is actually running the show whether you know it or not.
- Is your life happening to you? or Who is in charge here anyway?!